Park Church is holds three in-person services each Sunday—8:30, 10, and 11:30am. The 10am service is streamed live online. Capacity at in-person services is limited to 75 people, so registration is mandatory in order to attend. See more below.
Join Us on Sundays:
Below are a few of the main safety protocols we’ll be taking, we’d ask that you read through our Gathering Guidelines document for more info.
- We will be taking everyone’s temperature prior to entering the building. Anyone with a temp over 100.3° will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside by anyone age six and up.
- There will be no Park Kids programing. Parents should only attend with children, if they feel confident keeping their kids with them.
- We will not be providing coffee, water, bulletins, or kids handouts.
- Please stay with the group you registered with during the service and maintain social distancing.
- Surfaces in the building will be sanitized between each service.
Upcoming & Recent Services:
Joining Us Online?
An online church service is a challenging notion. Here are some suggestions as you think about your Sundays.
Before The Service:
- Pick a place in your home that’s comfortable. Put phones and other distractions away. Grab a Bible or a journal if you’d like.
- Prepare the elements for communion (bread & wine or wine substitute) in advance. Communion is a way that Christians remember and receive the love and grace of God displayed on the cross, and also remember that even while we are scattered, we are still united as one through the broken body and shed blood of Christ. If you’re not a Christian yet, we encourage you to use this time to consider where you are at on your spiritual journey. What’s keeping you from trusting and following Him?
- Be prayerful. We believe God moves in power when God’s people gather, and that truth remains when we gather in our homes!
- If you’d like to chat with others before or after the service, people are welcome to use the chat room to the right of the video on the streaming link above.
During The Service:
- Engage your body as you watch the service! Avoid merely watching, and engage your body through singing and engaging in other worshipful postures (standing, kneeling, raising your hands, even dancing!).
- Don’t hesitate to click “live prayer” at any point during the service. We want to be people who are quick to pray with one another. One of our leaders will send you a private message asking what they can pray for, then can either pray with you over a call or send their prayer over the chat.
- If you find the chat room distracting, make the video “full screen” by clicking in the bottom right corner.
After The Service:
- Some people will be sticking around on the chat if you want to talk to others!
- For those who are new, we will be having a meeting on Zoom called Introductions where you can meet some staff members, get to know more about Park Church, and explore getting involved in this season.
Preparing for Sunday Blog
This is a weekly blog that exists to help those joining Park’s Sunday worship online to engage with the teaching and liturgy in a more meaningful way. We use this space to share in advance each Sunday’s liturgy: the scripture we’ll be studying, the songs we’ll be singing, and the prayers we’ll be praying together. We also share a handful of thoughts each week to help you use these things to prepare for the service. See the most recent posts below, or click here to see all Preparing for Sunday posts.