Kids & Families
Kids & Families
Park Church Family Ministry exists to partner with parents to be the primary disciplers of their children.
Park kids is available at the 9 and 11am services.
Classes are offered for kids age 0–grade 5 each week. We have fun and we learn about Jesus!
Join the Park Kids Team
Interested in playing a part in the communal joy of showing kids the Gospel? We need your help! Click the button below to get started or to simply learn more.Apply
Want a taste of Park Kids at home? We have created and curated many resources for worship and have listed them on this page.
One of the best things you can do for your kid’s development is to read. We recommend having books all around your house so that you are more likely to read. Furthermore, having books that teach them truth is always a sweet win.
Book resources on parenting
- Habits of the Household
- Take Back Your Family
- Raising Emotionally Strong Boys
- Raising Worry-Free Girls
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family
- Missional Motherhood
- Bible Reading with Your Kids: A Simple Guide for Every Father
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry
- The Tech-Wise Family
- Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens
Find online resources, media resources, and apps to use with your family. We categorized resources into family (a resource your family can engage in together), parent (a resource directed primarily for parents), and kids (a resource that your kids can engage in with minimal supervision).
- Story Time with Miss. Melanie
- New City Catechism Apps
- The Verses Project: Musical and visual art to help people memorize and meditate on scripture
- Listen to scripture being read over you apps like Streetlights IOS and Streetlights Android or Bible by Life Church: IOS / Android
- Anything by The Bible Project