Kids & Families
Kids & Families
Park Church Family Ministry exists to empower parents to be the primary disciplers of their children.
Highlands: 9am & 11am Services
Downtown: 10am Service
We’re excited to once again be welcoming all kids who show up at either congregation any service. Please note that masks are still required in all Park Kids spaces (see our August update to learn more).
Join the Park Kids Team
Interested in playing a part in the communal joy of showing kids the Gospel? We need your help! Click the button below to get started or to simply learn more.Apply
Park Kids at Home
Worshiping from home? We have created and curated many resources for worship and have listed them on this page. Use as many or as few of these resources as works for your family, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Worshiping at Home with KidsFirst of all, we know that this idea kind of crazy, so here are some thoughts to help! Engaging at Home with Families
KidsOne of the best things you can do for your kid’s development is to read. We recommend having books all around your house so that you are more likely to read. Furthermore, having books that teach them truth is always a sweet win.
ParentsAs you spend more time with your children, you may find it helpful to read books encouraging you as the primary disciplers of your kids.
Digital ResourcesFind online resources, media resources, and apps to use with your family. We categorized resources into family (a resource your family can engage in together), parent (a resource directed primarily for parents), and kids (a resource that your kids can engage in with minimal supervision).
- Story Time with Miss. Melanie
- New City Catechism Apps
- The Verses Project: Musical and visual art to help people memorize and meditate on scripture
- Listen to scripture being read over you apps like Streetlights IOS and Streetlights Android or Bible by Life Church: IOS / Android
- Anything by The Bible Project
- Storytime by @sallyloydjones on Instagram
Activities & Education
ActivitesTap into this time to create meaningful memories through family activities.
EducationThere are some new opportunities to educate your children in some unique ways while your family is at home all together now. Remember that you can use these everyday moments to disciple your kids and point them to biblical truth.
- How to talk to your kids about anxiety: preschool, elementary, middle school and high school
- Managing your family’s fear and anxiety during this pandemic by Parent Cue
- Emotional intelligence chart: Boysandgirls.com Feelings Chart
- Movement activities by GoNoodle
- Tiny Theologians Cards
- Birds & Bees Book Recommendations